Give your Beds a Boost with Organic Greensand by Espoma
Espoma Greensand is the highest quality, all-natural, non-burning, purest Greensand obtainable. Espoma Greensand is mined from natural deposits of glauconite. These deposits are of marine origin and are composed primarily of iron–potassium silicate, which gives it a bluish green color. Potassium is an essential nutrient needed by all plant life. Other valuable properties of Espoma Greensand are its ability to loosen clay soils, bind sandy soils, and increase the water holding capacity of all soils. It is an exceptional soil conditioner for flower beds, gardens, and lawns.
- A mined mineral, rich in the soil conditioning element Glauconite.
- Provides natural potash – an important plant nutrient.
- Light Application: 5 lbs. per 100 square feet – use during the growing season
- Medium Application: 10 lbs. per 100 square feet
- Heavy Application: 30 lbs. per 100 square feet Individual plants: Mix 1/3 cup into the soil Spread Espoma Greensand evenly over the entire area. Incorporate Greensand into the soil before seeding or planting.