Buy Birch Trees Online | Garden Goods Direct
Birch Trees for sale Online
Birch Trees are typically known as small to medium-sized trees. Birch Trees are grown in clumps with multiple trunks up to 3 in a pot, while others grow as classic single-trunk trees. Birch trees are distinctive in the landscape due to their papery bark which peels from the trunk which is why most people refer tho the as Paper Bark Birches.The beautiful exfoliating bark and small leaves make birch trees a common tree in the landscape. Most Birch Trees do not mind growing in moist to wet soils, but are very adaptable to drier conditions. Birches are fast-growing and can quickly provide your yard with a distinctive look. No tree looks better at night with landscape lighting pointed up to show off the interesting structure of the tree. Birches are one of the few plants that actually do better in the northern areas of our country and whole forests are often seen as far north as Maine.
Birch trees are widely loved for their impressive bark coloration and delicate foliage patterns. Several birch species are used in landscapes but can pose problems if you don’t know how to care for them properly.
For the quality birch trees and care advice you need, consider Garden Goods Direct. Woodie’s Approved birch trees are the best quality trees on the market, and our nursery experts can offer the advice you need to keep them healthy for years to come.
What Types of Birch Trees Are There?
The paper birch is a common choice for those looking for unique trees, with bark that peels, creating a parchment-like look. The gray birch is also a common choice, recognized for its distinctive white trunk. The river birch is another option, native to the eastern United States and recognized by its bark that peels in small sections.
Why Should You Plant Birch Trees on Your Property?
Birches are also highly functional, working both as ornamental plants and as privacy barriers and windbreaks. Most birches grow well in North America and are relatively drought and disease resistant, making them an excellent choice for gardeners of all experience levels and locations.
How Can You Find the Right Birch Trees for Your Home?
Beyond these considerations, your choice in birch tree will largely be an aesthetic one.
How Do You Care for Your Birch Trees?
- Birch trees like cool, moist soil, so it is important to plant them in areas with shaded, moist soil. To attain this, choose an area with full to partial sun and some surrounding plant life to keep the soil shaded.
- You can help maintain moisture by adding moderate amounts of mulch.
- Be sure to add birch tree fertilizer to the soil regularly to ensure healthy root growth.
- Once established, birch trees require regular watering, ideally once or twice a week.
- Birch tree maintenance is also essential, as birch tree growth problems and diseases are relatively common. Birch tree trimming and pruning should only occur in the early spring so that the plant can heal before the birch tree blooming season.
- Insecticides may also be a good choice, as wood borers are a common problem for birch trees.
- Always be vigilant during your care routine, and look for signs of disease so they can be treated quickly.
Contact Garden Goods Direct Today to Buy Your Birch Tree
For a tree with unparalleled beauty, birch trees are a wonderful choice for your garden. As one of the best sources of birch trees and America’s number one online garden center, you can trust Garden Goods Direct for a healthy birch tree. Once you order them through our secure online ordering solution, we’ll deliver your Woodie-approved tree directly to your door and help you get started growing your birch tree the right way.