Speedzone Lawn Weed Killer
As Low As: $44.95
Out of stock
Speedzone Post-emergent Broadleaf Weed Killer for Sale Online
Speedzone Lawn Weed Killer is an excellent highly selective post-emergent herbicide with superior cool-weather performance and can be used on established cool and warm-season grasses for common and troublesome weeds in turf-grass.
Speedzone Lawn Weed Killer is an excellent highly selective post-emergent herbicide with superior cool-weather performance and can be used on established cool and warm-season grasses for common and troublesome weeds in turf-grass such as spurge, pennywort, dandelion, and white clover, without risk of damage. Evidence of effectiveness can be seen within hours of application, and weeds can die in 7 to 14 days. Safe to apply on Kentucky bluegrass, annual bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, tall fescue, red or fine-leaf fescue, creeping and colonial bentgrass (excluding golf greens), as well as mixtures of cool-season species in non-cropland (Kentucky bluegrass, tall fescue, smooth bromegrass, and orchard-grass). Uses include institutional, ornamental, and residential sites.
FOR ORTHO HOSE-END SPRAYERS FOR COOL-SEASON TURF-GRASS
- For Ortho Dial’N Spray Hose-End Sprayer or Gilmour Dial-A-Mix Lawn and Garden Sprayer:
- SET THE DIAL: Set dial on 3 tsp. (1 Tbs.) per gallon.
- FILL: Determine (Measure) the lawn area to be sprayed. Calculate square feet by multiplying length by width. The application rate for this product is 1.4 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. of lawn. Add an adequate amount of herbicide to the spray bottle to treat the total lawn area.
- SPRAY: Spray evenly over the lawn.
Example: Measure 4.0 fl. oz. (8 Tbs.) into sprayer jar. Do not add water. Set dial on 3 teaspoons (tsp.) and spray uniformly on 3,000 sq. ft. of lawn. The maximum application rate to turf is 0.8 pound 2,4-D acid equivalent per acre per application per site. The maximum number of broadcast applications per treatment site is 2 per year.
SPOT TREATMENTS FOR COOL-SEASON TURFGRASS
- For Hand-Operated Sprayers: For cool-season turfgrass, mix 1.0 fl. oz. of SPEED-ZONE Lawn Weed Killer per 1.0 gallon of water for treatment of approximately 1,000 sq. ft. of turfgrass. Apply any time the emerged broadleaf weeds are susceptible.
Caution: Do not apply SpeedZone Herbicide to bentgrass greens, carpet grass, dichondra, legumes, and lawns with desirable clovers. Do not apply to new grass seedlings until after the second mowing. Delay applying SpeedZone for 3 to 4 wk on newly sodded, sprigged, or plugged areas. Do not irrigate turf grass within 24 hr after application. Delay mowing 1 to 2 days before and after application. Treated areas may be reseeded 2 wk after application. Do not apply when air exceeds 90°F. Do not apply to any body of water, wetlands, irrigation ditch banks, or shorelines.