Corona ComfortGEL® Bypass Pruner for Sale Online
If you're looking for a new bypass pruner, look no further. The Corona Bypass Pruner with ComfortGEL grip was made with your green thumbs in mind. The ergonomically shaped grips maximize comfort and control, and the specially coated non-stick blades provide smooth cutting performance.
- ComfortGEL® soft, ergonomically shaped grips for maximum comfort, fit, and control
- Integrated Shock-Guard® bumpers reduce strain and fatigue
- Specially coated, non-stick blades help maintain maximum sharpness
- Enhanced cutting performance and lightweight construction
- Easy-open lock and accommodates right and left-handed users
- Volute spring resists dirt build-up and clogging
- All built to Corona quality standards
How to Use Corona ComfortGEL® Bypass Pruner
With their non stick blades and comfortable grip, these pruners make trimming your plants a breeze.
What is a bypass pruner?
Bypass Pruners have a clipping edge blade that ”moves by” the counter blade like a pair of scissors. The hook shape of this blade holds the branch steady while cutting.
How do you use a bypass pruner?
The best cut can be achieved by lining up the blade itself with the branch you are going to cut. The blade passes to the side of its thick base, so the exact spot that the blade comes through shifts about a 1/4” when you make the cut.