Drought-Tolerant Achillea Perennials for Sale | Garden Goods Direct
With their enchanting, showy flowers and delightful fragrance, drought-tolerant achillea perennials are a beautiful addition to gardens in drier climates. If you’re searching for this colorful plant, consider our vibrant selection of drought-tolerant achillea perennials for sale at Garden Goods Direct.
Types of Drought-Tolerant Achillea Perennials
At Garden Goods Direct, our nursery experts care for several varieties of this perennial, including:
- Achillea Pomegranate: With striking bouquets of red blossoms, this perennial flourishes in growing zones four through nine. They’re also a lovely choice for floral arrangements in the home, as they hold their color after being cut.
- Achillea Strawberry Seduction: With vibrant clusters of red velvet flowers, which feature a yellow center, this perennial also keeps its color when used within floral arrangements. Like the former perennial, it also thrives in growing zones four through nine.
- Achillea Moonshine: With a delicate fragrance that butterflies adore, this perennial brings gardens to life. Its yellow, saucer-shaped blooms also add a delightful color to your gardens that complement any surrounding perennials.
Drought-tolerant achillea perennials tend to differ in their growing zones, blossom shapes and flower color.
Why Plant Drought-Tolerant Achillea Perennials?
Gardeners often plant drought-tolerant achillea perennials due to their appearance and low maintenance nature. Gardeners in the southern U.S., as well as those living in areas with poor soil, love these plants’ ability to thrive in drought-like conditions and dry soils.
Another reason to bring drought-tolerant achillea perennials into your landscape is to add life to your garden by attracting butterflies, birds and other pollinators. You can add this perennial to several different garden types, such as a cottage, butterfly or wild garden.
Tips for Choosing the Right Variety of Drought-Tolerant Achillea Perennials
As your browse drought-tolerant achillea perennials for sale, we recommend asking the following questions:
- What growing zone does it prefer?
- How much space does it need to thrive?
- What types of soil are ideal?
- How much care does it require?
By answering these questions, you’re making sure you choose an exceptional set of varieties for your landscape.
How to Care for Drought-Tolerant Achillea Perennials
To nurture a variety of drought-tolerant achillea perennials, provide them with an area that includes a windbreak and receives full sun. In terms of soil, drought-tolerant achillea perennials do tolerate less-than-stellar soil, though planting them in average soil is preferred.
Every two to three years, set aside time to divide your drought-tolerant achillea perennials. They’ll not only produce more vibrant blossoms, but they also work as a thoughtful gift to give your friends, family or neighbors.
Contact Garden Goods to Buy Drought-Tolerant Achillea Perennials Today
With their hardiness and lively blooms, drought-tolerant achillea perennials offer vivacious colors and bring wildlife, like butterflies, to your garden. At Garden Goods Direct, we nurture these favored perennials from seed and deliver them to your doorstep, ready to embrace your garden.
Buy your drought-tolerant achillea perennials from Garden Goods Direct today!