Deer Resistant Aster Perennials for Sale | Garden Goods Direct
With cheerful blooms in a range of colors, deer resistant aster perennials offer gardeners a selection of perennials that vary in not only their visuals but also their functions within landscapes. If you’re looking for deer resistant aster perennials for sale, consider our vibrant selection at Garden Goods Direct.
Types of Deer Resistant Aster Perennials
Like many perennials, deer resistant aster perennials come in several varieties, including:
- Aster October skies: Add the bright, lavender beauty and sweet fragrance of deer resistant aster October skies perennials to your woodland, shade or native-plant garden. These perennials thrive in growing zones three to eight.
- Aster kickin’ carmine red: Bring rich fall colors to your garden with deer resistant aster kickin’ carmine red perennials, which feature clusters of vibrant yellow button eyes surrounded by red flowers. These perennials prefer moist soils and growing zones five through eight.
- Woodland aster: Welcome one of the most popular deer resistant aster perennials into your garden with the deer resistant woodland aster perennials, which feature dozens of snowy white blossoms. These perennials like shady spots in growing zones three through eight.
As you search for varieties of deer resistant aster perennials for sale, their differences are quite noticeable. Many have different preferences for soil and sunlight, as well as differences in their blossom colors, mature size and growing zones.
Why Plant Deer Resistant Aster Perennials?
Gardeners pick deer resistant aster perennials for both aesthetic and functional reasons. Their eye-catching beauty and attraction of birds and hummingbirds deliver an unmatched liveliness to landscapes.
Functional benefits include their tolerance to diseases and insects, as well as low required maintenance. They’re also versatile and can be added to your evolving rain, butterfly or rock garden. You can also use them as a border front or hedging plant for walkways and paths.
Tips for Choosing the Right Variety of Deer Resistant Aster Perennials
With the varied features of deer resistant aster perennials, it’s essential to choose the right kind for your landscape. Some of our nursery experts’ favorite tips for picking between deer resistant aster perennials for sale include to:
- Check your growing zone with your favorite variety.
- Measure your garden space and see if it meets your variety’s mature size.
- Compare each variety’s ideal conditions, from sunlight to soil, with your landscape.
If you choose the best type of deer resistant aster perennial for your garden, it will flourish.
How to Care for Deer Resistant Aster Perennials
Initial care for your deer resistant aster perennials depends on the variety you choose. Most prefer areas with full sun, though deer resistant woodland aster perennials will do well in areas with partial shade. Many also like average soil, but deer resistant aster October skies perennials are tolerant of dry, shallow, rocky and clay soil.
No matter which variety of perennials joins your garden, provide them with a hole that’s as wide as their root system and only one to two inches deep. Water them daily as they establish themselves, and provide them with water during hotter summers.
Contact Garden Goods to Buy Deer Resistant Aster Perennials Today
With their numerous varieties and versatile uses, deer resistant aster perennials are a striking addition to many gardens. At Garden Goods Direct, our nursery experts nurture these beautiful perennials from seed, providing them with the care and support they need to thrive in homes across the U.S.
Buy deer resistant aster perennials from America’s number one garden center today!