Buy Hoses and Watering Nozzles Online | Garden Goods Direct
A variety of plants blossom throughout the world, and while their colors and shapes may vary, they all need water. That’s why many gardeners rely on their outdoor faucets, heavy-duty hoses and nozzles to care for their burgeoning plants, from flowers to trees. If you’re looking to buy lawn hoses and nozzles for your landscaping needs, consider our Woodie-approved selection at Garden Goods Direct.
Types of Garden Hoses and Watering Nozzles for Sale
At Garden Goods Direct, we offer soaker and lawn hoses for sale, including:
We also carry a variety of garden hose nozzles, including:
- Dramm Fan Nozzle
- Green Thumb Fireman’s Nozzle
- Green Thumb Jet Nozzle
- Green Thumb High-Pressure Spray Nozzle
- Green Thumb Oversized Nozzle
While similar, the above nozzles differ in their release mechanisms, along with the shape, width and intensity of the spray.
Why Use Garden Hoses and Nozzles?
Whether your landscape is cozy or expansive, garden hoses and nozzles are a useful gardening companion for a few reasons:
- With a garden hose, you can stop making multiple trips with your watering cans by using your hose and nozzle to provide a rainfall of water to your plants
- With a nozzle, you can ensure you provide an even stream of water to your shrubs, trees and flowers, versus moving from plant to plant with your hose.
- With a soaker hose, you can give your newest transplants a deep watering throughout the day.
Tips for Choosing the Right Type of Garden Hose and Watering Nozzle
To help you pick the best type of garden hose and watering nozzle for your landscaping needs, our nursery experts like to ask the following questions:
- What kind of stream do you want?
- What length of hose do you need to reach your gardens?
- What kind of nozzle handle or lever do you like?
- Do you prefer a watering nozzle with a lock-in clip for continuous water flow?
With your responses, your choices for garden hoses and watering nozzles should trim down, making your shopping process more manageable.
How to Use Garden Hoses and Watering Nozzles
As one of the most natural gardening tools to use, hoses and nozzles tend to offer minimal issue. When you water your gardens, however, aim to do so between 6 a.m. and 8 a.m. Due to the temperatures and sunlight at those hours, it’s an ideal watering time because of decreased evaporation and water loss. If you’re using a soaker hose, our nursery experts still recommend those hours. After watering, your soil should be moist — not wet.
Buy Gardening Hoses and Watering Nozzles From Garden Goods Direct Today
For stunning landscapes, water is essential, and no matter the size of your property, a hose and nozzle transform the time of your gardening tasks. Our nursery experts are well-aware of the difference they make, which is why they offer the quality garden hoses and nozzles they use in their landscaping adventures for Garden Goods Direct to gardeners across the country.
Buy your gardening hoses and their watering nozzles at Garden Goods Direct today!