Buy Garden Rakes and Leaf Rakes Online | Garden Goods Direct
The seasons of fall and spring are the perfect times to bring out your rakes for clearing your gardens of debris, as well as making bountiful piles of leaves. Whether you’re looking to replace a damaged rake or purchase a new one to start your gardening adventures at your home, we offer a selection of quality garden leaf rakes for sale at Garden Goods Direct.
Types of Garden Leaf Rakes for Sale
A surprise for many new gardeners is the diverse range of garden rakes we have, which include:
- Leaf: Offers extended tines and a broad head that makes them perfect for leaves.
- Bow: Features short and wide-set tines for handling soil of all consistencies.
- Shrub: Shares a similar design to leaf rakes, except with a narrower head for reaching beneath bushes.
- Hand: Provides a handheld version of a rake with a few short tines for individual planting work.
While some rakes, such as bow and hand rakes, almost always come in metal, you’ll find leaf and shrub rakes in a few materials, including:
A variance you’ll notice when browsing lawn leaf rakes for sale is the number of tines, which can range from 14 to 30 or more.
Why Use Garden Rakes?
Like other landscaping tools, garden rakes offer convenience. By making your gardening tasks smarter — and not harder — you will be more likely to work in your garden throughout the year, such as by raking your leaves and removing garden debris in the late fall and early spring. They’re also a long-term investment in your gardening adventures, helping you throughout multiple seasons.
Tips for Choosing the Right Type of Garden Leaf Rake
If you’re debating between multiple rake types and models, our nursery experts suggest asking the following questions:
- Where do you plan to use your rakes?
- Do you have a preferred tine number or handle length?
- What material would you like for your rake?
- What will you be raking or handling?
With your responses, you’ll narrow your choices to a rake that’s an excellent partner in the garden.
How to Use Garden Leaf Rakes
When landscaping, you can use your garden rakes for a variety of tasks, including to:
- Remove thatch, small rocks, leaves and other debris
- Cover seeds with a small amount of soil
- Smooth soil or mulch in garden beds
- Break up thatch or small patches of hard or clay soil
No matter how you use a rake in your landscaping, you can expect a pristine garden space, free of debris and full of vibrant plants.
Buy Garden Rakes From Garden Goods Direct Today
Compared to flowers, shrubs and trees, shopping for rakes is often not as thrilling. We strive to bring every aspect of gardening, from tools to plants, to the comfort of your home, offering you a convenient place to shop for all your landscaping endeavors online. With the expertise of our nursery experts and Woodie, we ensure the quality of all our products.
Buy your gardening rakes for leaves and more at Garden Goods Direct!