Arborvitae Trees for Sale at Garden Goods Direct
Evergreen trees provide beautiful year-round color for homeowners, especially those in the Northern United States. Particularly beautiful are Arborvitae trees, with their spire-like appearances and variegated colorations. Available in multiple sizes and colors, these trees are hardy and easy to care for, providing a flexible solution for homeowners of all gardening skills.
If you’re looking to purchase Arborvitae Trees for your garden, consider Woodie’s approved Arborvitae Trees from Garden Goods Direct. Not only can we provide you with the trees you want, but we can provide you with Arborvitae Tree planting help and tips to make the most of your new trees.
What Types of Arborvitae Trees Are There?
- DeGroot’s Spire: Tall and narrow, this tree has a beautiful green color that takes on a purple cast during the colder months, but performs well in all seasons and takes to containers very well.
- Emerald Green: Fast-growing and sun-loving, the Emerald Green lives up to its name with rich green leaves that serve well as a privacy screen or windbreak.
- Forever Goldy: This Arborvitae is a much more compact tree with a beautiful yellow-gold color. Heat and drought-tolerant, it’s a year-round beauty that does well in containers.
- Highlights: This stunning variety of Arborvitae features green leaves with yellow-gold fringe in a pyramidal form. Sun-loving and heat-resistant, this variety is ideal for hedging or container growing.
- Thuja Green Giant: Another fast-growing and dense tree, the Green Giant is an excellent privacy tree that is deer-resistant and conical in shape.
Why Should You Plant Arborvitae Trees on Your Property?
These plants also serve practical benefits for your garden, sheltering soil and animals through the winter. They also tend to be pest and drought-resistant, meaning they’re low-maintenance enough for any beginning gardener to manage with ease.
How Can You Find the Right Arborvitae Trees for Your Home?
How Do You Care for Your Arborvitae Trees?
Be sure to plant your Arborvitae tree in a fertilized, well-drained section of soil in full or partial sun, and be sure to add Arborvitae tree fertilizer at the beginning of each growing season to encourage root growth. You may also choose to add mulch to the soil to help retain moisture. If you decide to do so, any Arborvitae tree pruning and trimming should take place early in the spring before any new growth starts to form.
Contact Garden Goods Direct Today to Buy Your Arborvitae Tree
If you have any questions about Arborvitae trees, like growth and care problems, Garden Goods Direct can help. Our nursery specialists can offer Arborvitae tree planting help and tips to keep your tree as healthy as possible in its new home.
For gardeners looking to add a handsome privacy hedge or tree to your landscape, the Arborvitae tree is an excellent choice. You can trust Garden Goods Direct to offer the best Arborvitae trees available. As America’s number one online garden center, we help you every step of the way, from our easy online ordering solution to our customer service. We guarantee quality with every tree we sell, so you know you’re getting the very best.
Order an Arborvitae tree today from Garden Goods Direct to have your new tree delivered directly to your door!