Braided Ficus Benjamina Trees
The Braided Ficus Benjamina Tree is a low light, elegant house plant which is typically grown as an indoor tree with shiny green leaves. Ficus are well known as clean air plants and have the ability to clean the indoor air of formaldehyde.
|6 Inch Pot (1 to 1.5 Feet Tall)||$36.95|
|8 Inch Pot (3 to 3.5 Feet Tall)||$59.95||
Out of stock
|10 Inch Pot (3.5 to 4 Feet Tall)||$69.95|
|12 Inch Pot (4 to 5 Feet Tall)||$189.95|
|14 Inch Pot (5 to 6 Feet Tall)||$249.95|
|Espoma Organic Potting Mix||$16.95||
Out of stock
|Jack's Classic Houseplant Special Fertilizer||$17.95|
|Osmocote Plus Outdoor and Indoor Plant Food||$16.95|
|Mature Height:||10 – 15 feet|
|Mature Width:||3 – 4 feet|
|Sunlight:||Bright, direct to full sun (if outdoors)|
|Habit:||Tree form, clear braided trunk|
|Flower Color:||Does not flower indoors|
|Soil Condition:||Well drained soil|
|Water Require:||Likes to dry out between watering|
|Uses:||Indoor tree that cleans the air|
Braided Ficus Benjamina Trees for Sale Online
Braided Ficus Benjamina Trees or Weeping Figs are shade-loving, low light house plants that are typically grown indoors. It's known for its shiny leaves and braided trunk. Ficus are well known to clean the indoor air of formaldehyde.
- Clean air houseplant
- Full braided trunk makes it a popular statement piece for designers
- Also known as the Weeping Fig
- No serious insect or disease problems
- Popular indoor tropical tree due to its unique look and tolerance of multiple growing conditions
- Ficus Benjamina Braid Tree is on our list for Low Light House Plants Anyone Can Grow!
- Shop Planters & Pots for your Ficus Benjamina
* Please note that Ficus Benjamina is prone to substantial leaf drop after the shipping process due to stress. Moisture-stressed ficus tends to drop yellow leaves, while ficus exposed to low-light stress tend to drop green leaves. Once the plant has acclimated to its new environment, the leaves will come back, and you will have a happy ficus.
Other Products you may be interested in
Ficus Benjamina Braid tree is one of the most popular and beloved indoor trees. The shiny green leaves arise from a beautiful light gray braided trunk. These plants need bright, direct light and they prefer to dry out some between watering. It’s best to keep Ficus Benjamina in the same location, because any change in moisture, light or location will cause the plant to drop some of its leaves to adjust.